Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2010

Bead Soup Party!!!



Bei der ersten Bead Soup Party der famosen Lori Anderson hatte ich leider noch kein Blog. Aber schon damals fand ich die Idee einfach klasse. Umso mehr hat's mich gefreut, dass ich bei der Neuauflage mitmachen kann und darf. Yippie!!!

Alles weitere findet sich auf folgender Seite.

I'm in!!! During the first Bead Soup Party from the fabulous Lori Anderson I haven't got a blog, but I loved the idea and all the things the talented ladies created. Imagine how happy I am, that now there is another one and I'm in. Yippie!!!


You can join to and have some fun. All the party-goers are right here or click on the Bead Soup Party Banner on the right site of my blog.

Kommentare:

Regina hat gesagt…

Welcome to the Bead Soup Party, I am glad you were able to join us this time. It was a lot of fun - the first time. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Julianna Cannon hat gesagt…

Steph, so glad you are playing in the Bead Soup Party this time! It is a blast. :)