Samstag, 7. August 2010

Summer-Fun/ Sommer-Spaß

The sun is shining again in Cologne - thank god - and I felt the need for something flirty, funny with a touch of summer. In my mail were those fabulous Mzuri-Paperbeads, I had a coconut-button left from the local bead-fair and I found the little wood-beads and jade-roundels in my stash - this is the result:


Gott sei Dank scheint hier in Köln endlich wieder die Sonne. Ich hatte daher das dringende Bedürfnis nach einem kleinen, leichten und lustigen Sommerarmband. In der Post waren diese fabelhaften Mzuri-Papierperlen, ich hatte noch einen Kokosnuss-Knopf von der Kreativ-Messe und in meinem Vorrat fanden sich noch ein paar kleine Holzperlen und Jaderondelle - und das ist das Ergebnis:


I have to say it's quite comfortable around my wrist - es trägt sich super angenehm


Kommentare:

Regina hat gesagt…

It's beautiful, I love the color combination and the various elements of your design. I checked out the bead site as well, they have some very nice paper beads. Enjoy the summer.

Nicki hat gesagt…

Schön, ich mag grün echt gerne, und das sieht frisch und bequem aus.Vielleicht quatschen wir die Tage mal. Hoffe es geht euch gut. Alles Liebe. N

eve hat gesagt…

This looks lovely the colours are gorgeous together. I wish the sun was shinning here but no raining again.

Claudi hat gesagt…

Boah, ist das schön!! Würd grad super gut zu meinem Outfit passen...;-)
Irre schön!!!
GlG, Claudi

maryharding hat gesagt…

Great colors and love that button clasp. You make such fun and vibrant jewelry. Always great to visit your blog and see what's up and to visit Germany at least vicariously.

Doris hat gesagt…

das sind eindeutig deine Farben, supertoll
Grüßle
Doris

Pretty Things hat gesagt…

LOVE the colors~

Georgina hat gesagt…

Wonderful colours...I love it. As for sunshine, we out here in the desert Southwestern part of the U.S. have had enough!! haha!! Wish I could send you a bit of ours...we're tired of roasting out here!!

Copper Diem hat gesagt…

Those colors are great! Love the button clasp too

sundownbeaddesigns hat gesagt…

Oh my...I love the color combo. Very nice!

Janet hat gesagt…

That is a feel good bracelet! just lovely!

Triz Designs hat gesagt…

wonderful colour!

stregata hat gesagt…

Very lovely, Stephanie. Love the button clasp!

stregata hat gesagt…

Oops - I meant Stefanie! Sorry about that!

sharon hat gesagt…

The colors are great Steph, and a great way to keep summer with us still a little longer!

Linda hat gesagt…

Yes, I agree....the colors are fantastic! Love the addition of the chain too.