Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010

Lavender Nest - Lavendel-Nest


My little lavender nest. The ring-base is once again a MOP-button and I put a lot of  topping on it: czech faceted rounds in pink and metallic purple and back rainbow crystal rounds. I especially love the violet and peacock keshi petal pearls I throw in the mix. Everything is rounded up with sari ribbon in light lavender and green.

Mein kleines Lavendel-Nest - rund um einen Perlmutt-Knopf, den ich schön mit Deko vollgepackt habe: facettierte tschechische Glasperlen in rosa und metalic lila und ein paar rund schwarze mit Regenbogenschimmer. Ich mag besonders die irisierenden Keshi-Perlen. Und alles verziert mit der obligatorischen Sari-Seide.




















If you like, you can get it here - Wenn Ihr mögt, kriegt Ihr ihn hier.


Kommentare:

Patricia Wood hat gesagt…

So lovely!

sharon hat gesagt…

You are the color and fiber queen...I do love this!

It is a textural dream!

stregata hat gesagt…

Wirklich ein wunderschönes Nest!!!!

Doris hat gesagt…

ganz, ganz wundervoll - wie immer
Grüßle
Doris

Show Me Mama hat gesagt…

I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

Have a great weekend
ShowMeMama

charmeddesign1012 hat gesagt…

Love your ring! Thanks for following http://charmeddesign1012.blogspot.com/. I am now following you too.

Inge hat gesagt…

Toller, ausgefallener Ring, liebe Grüße Inge

Silke hat gesagt…

Oooooo, beautiful!! So tender looking in those colors. I just got three skeins of sari silk and had to think of you and Renate and how you so beautifully use it in your jewelry!! Love, Silke

Colie's Kitchen hat gesagt…

Hi this is Nicole from Colies Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

Ron Cooper hat gesagt…

Hi! Following your neat blog now from Following Friday. My blog “Inspire” has inspiring messages. Please follow back!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Hanna hat gesagt…

HI there! I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hop!! I love finding new blogs and your is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Take a *peek* at my giveaways if you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!!

Design It Chic hat gesagt…

Yaaaaaay! So happy you've found us:) Now we're coming back to you to give you a follow back from BMBF, and we sure love you Etsy store! Speaking of which, you might want to check our new campaign that helps promote fellow blogers and their business! We'd love to have you among us:) Happy Monday!

Tiffany Christie hat gesagt…

Here from the bloghop.
I'm a new follower. Please follow back
Tiffany
http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com

Pretty Things hat gesagt…

I've said it before, but I'll say it again -- you're a wizard with fiber. I can't get over how marvelous you are at it!