Montag, 24. Januar 2011

Casual - Lässig


I really love my sari ribbon, you know I do, but sometimes a girl needs something more casual, so I designed this bracelet.

Ich liebe meine Saristreifen, Ihr wisst, dass ich das tue, aber manchmal braucht ein Mädel auch etwas lässigeres, daher dieses Armband.


It is a mixture of chezch crystals in different colors, sizes, forms and finishes, some freshwater pearls, a cute little heart and some glass rounds. The closure is a heart-toggle and I added a charm-dangle as a counterweight. Additionally the bracelet has a second strand - some cool gunmetal chain.

Es besteht aus einem Mix aus tschechischen Kristallperlen in unterschiedlichen Farben, Größen, Formen und Beschichtungen, ein paar Süßwasserpereln, einem niedlichen kleinen Herz und ein paar Glaswachsperlen. Als Verschluss dient ein Herz-Toggle und als Gegengewicht habe ich einen Anhänger am Verschluss befestigt. Als zweiten Strang habe ich noch eine fertige Gunmetal-Kette dazugepackt.


Kommentare:

TesoriTrovati hat gesagt…

Beautiful color palette Stefanie! I am finishing up on your special piece for the Bead Soup and hope to mail everything to you tomorrow, Tuesday! WOOT! Enjoy the day, partner!
Erin

Emma Michaels hat gesagt…

That is so cute! I am a follower! I hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Palimpa Lim hat gesagt…

Wunderschön!

sharon hat gesagt…

Very pretty Steph, and I love the chain with it!

Anja hat gesagt…

geballte Perlenkraft!!

sundownbeaddesigns hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! You do amazing things with Czech beads!

Silke hat gesagt…

Gorgeous!! But funny that you call it more casual - it looks totally elegant to me! Love, Silke

Cindy hat gesagt…

Wow!!! So beautiful!! I love the simplicity but the complexity with the shades of color you chose. And that sweet heart mixed in is a great design element. Have I told you lately how wonderful I think your photography is?? :-)

stregata hat gesagt…

Aber warum braucht ein Mädel etwas lässigeres? LOL
Wunderschön, Stefanie!

Perlen und Pinsel hat gesagt…

Auch ohne Sariseide ein absolter Hingucker. Der Verschluss ist ein Traum!

Vera hat gesagt…

Hallo Stefanie!

Hab Dich über Design It Chic's Boost My Blog Friday gefunden. Finde Deine Kreationen toll!

Komm' doch auch mal bei meinem Blog vorbei!
(Aber ich warne Dich schon mal vorab...bin ein Neuling in der Blogger-Welt und mein Blog schaut daher noch etwas mager aus. ;) )

Liebe Grüße aus Österreich!
Vera
http://mynookincyberworld.blogspot.com/

Miss Val's Creations hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! I love the variety of beads you used! ~Val

diane cook hat gesagt…

I will always love using Czech crystal and glass beads! I do hope one day I can visit the place where they are made, and also lay claim to the 1/4 part of my Czech heritage!
This bracelet is indeed a beautiful piece Stefanie...very versatile and probably something you would love wearing A LOT!

Cathryn hat gesagt…

I really like this! I love how you combined new textures and colors to make the bracelet exciting, a bit steampunkish, and elegant! I love looking at your artwork!