Sonntag, 30. Januar 2011

Cup Cake - Tassenkuchen


I had a wonderful weekend Nicki came over and we had a very beady afternoon. She brought me some goodies - but this is stuff for another post. I made a quick cake and I thought I could share the recipe with you.

Ich hatte ein ganz wundervolles Wochenende - Nicki war hier und wr hatten einen sehr perlenreichen Nachmittag. Sieht hat mir auch ganz wundervolle Sachen mitgebracht - aber das ist Stoff für ein anderes Posting. Ich habe einen schnellen Kuchen gebacken und dachte, dass ich das Rezept mit Euch teilen kann.

You need:
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 cup oil
  • 1 cup nesquik
  • 3 cups ground nuts
  • 2 cups flavour
  • 1 cup mineral water
  • 5 eggs
  • 1 package german baking powder
Preheat oven  to 170 degrees Celsius, mix all the ingredients with a electric mixer, grease baking pan and put mixture in it. Bake 50 to 60 minutes.

Ihr braucht:
  • :2 Tassen Zucker
  • 1 Tasse Öl
  • 1 Tasse Nesquick
  • 3 Tassen gemahlene Nüsse
  • 2 Tassen Mehl
  • 1 Tasse Mineralwasser
  • 5 Eier
  • 1 Päckchen Backpulver
Backofen auf 170 Grad vorheizen. Alle Zutaten in einer Schüssel mit dem Mixgerät schaumig schlagen. Form einfetten und Masse einfüllen. Ab in den Ofen für 50 bis 60 Minuten.

Kommentare:

Palimpa Lim hat gesagt…

Hm...lecker!

sharon hat gesagt…

Someone said cake!!

Looks great to me Steph, glad you had some beady fun this weekend with a friend!

stregata hat gesagt…

Yummy!

maryharding hat gesagt…

I know just the person who would love this cake. Did you by any chance use Hazelnuts? I am making it today for my husband with a sweet tooth from Deutschland. Thanks for sharing. He will be thrilled.

Miss Val's Creations hat gesagt…

This looks delicious! I have not baked a cake in a long time and this makes me want to do so! ~Val

Fundstücke hat gesagt…

Der sieht sooooo lecker aus. Bei den Zutaten aber bestimmt kein Leichtgewicht :-DDDDDDDDDD
LG Karola

Silke hat gesagt…

Oh, you are making me sooooo hungry! Do you think 10 a.m. is too early for a cupcake?! Hope you are doing great!! Love, Silke

Missy hat gesagt…

oh yummy! thanks for sharing x

Missy
Blending Style, Celebs and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Jen hat gesagt…

Oh man does that look yummy!! Especially with a dolop of ice cream ;-)

Happy Monday Darling! xo

Perlen und Pinsel hat gesagt…

Oh der sieht lecker aus! Hätte ich sicher auch genossen......

Hug a tree with me hat gesagt…

New blog hop follower, check me out when u can at http://hugatreewithme2.blogspot.com

Cathryn hat gesagt…

Love the recipe! Love a beading weekend with friends! I bet you both had a ton of fun!

KB hat gesagt…

Looks delish!

We'd love you to share your recipes with us at
Simply Delish Saturday

Kathy Shea Mormino hat gesagt…

Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/02/clever-chicks-blog-hop-20-and-lollipop.html





I hope you can make it!

Cheers,

Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick