Freitag, 4. Februar 2011

Little Bottle - Kleines Fläschchen


At the moment I love to make those little pendants with a snap hook. You only need to clip on another pendant and in seconds one chain has a totally different look and feel.  This one is romantic. It is a little bottle filled with delicate freshwater pearls and czech melon beads in pink. I added a little scrap of  mauve suede around the bottle neck. They other few charms are made of a little metal heart, a mop-heart in pink, more melon beads and a sparkly silver czech glass bead. To underline the romantic character I've chosen a snap hook with a little heart on it.

Im Moment mache ich besonders gerne diese kleinen Wechselanhänger an Karabinerhaken. Man braucht einfach nur einen anderen Anhänger anzuklipsen und eine Kette hat in Sekunden ein völlig anderes Aussehen. Dieses hier ist romantisch. Es ist ein kleines Fläschchen gefüllt mit winzigen Süßwasserperlen und tschechischen Melonenperlen in rosa. Um den Flaschenhals haben ich einen kleine Streifen mauvefarbenes Wildleder gebunden. Die anderen Anhänger sind ein kleines silbernes Herz, ein pinkes Perlmuttherz, noch mehr Melönenperlen und eine silberne tschechische facettierte Glasperle für die Extra-Portion Giltzer. Um den romantischen Charakter noch mehr zu unterstreichen, habe ich einen Karabiner mit Herz gewählt.


I like it - Ich mag es.

Kommentare:

TesoriTrovati hat gesagt…

That is so cute! I have a ton of little bottles like this. I never did what I had planned on doing. I like this very much. I see that you used a pin through the cork. Did you glue the cork to the bottle? Such a fun look that could be infinitely customized!
Enjoy the day, Stefanie.
Erin

Melissa Meman hat gesagt…

that is just too sweet! I love it!

Doris hat gesagt…

oh, ist der so wunder- wunderschön, das wäre ein super Valentinsgeschenk
Grüßle
Doris

GlassBeadArt hat gesagt…

So cute! I really love them. Great idea!!!

Vera hat gesagt…

wow, gefällt mir richtig gut! total süß!

SummersStudio hat gesagt…

This is wonderful. I very much like the idea of being able to have a necklace chain that you can switch pendants to suit your mood of the day.

sharon hat gesagt…

Love this idea Steph, so great, and this is so pretty!

stregata hat gesagt…

Sehr süsse Idee - aber nun frage ich mich: warum ist hier keine Sari-Seide? LOL Aber ernsthaft, ich fände es würde am Ring unterhalb des Karabiners gut passen...

Perlentick@koeln.de hat gesagt…

Das gefällt mir sehr gut. Die Idee mit dem kleinen Fläschen ist supergenial. Schönes Wochenende, ganz lieben Gruß, Ruth

maryharding hat gesagt…

First let me tell you how GOOD the hazelnut chocolate cake is. We have some in the freezer still. The Hazelnuts were the perfect addition. I had been making a one bowl chocolate cake from the NY Times cookbook which is similar to yours except fot the nuts. Once they went in it is now Jochen's favorite too. Thanks so much.

Love that heart snap hook. Haven't seen these before. Great idea with the bottle.

Kathy hat gesagt…

Oh! I do like this! My daughter loves purple - so lovely and romantic!
I am visiting via Follow Friday 40 and Over.
I am your newest follower!
Kathy
A Delightsome Life
http://blissfulrhythm.blogspot.com

Cathryn hat gesagt…

Now this is a clever idea! I like the idea of customization to moods, events, and to the day! I may borrow this idea for weddings this year!

Anja hat gesagt…

faszinierende Idee, da muss frau ersteinmal drauf kommen, der Karabiner ist ja auch toll in der Herzform!

Perlen und Pinsel hat gesagt…

Schön ausgefallen der Anhänger mit dem Fläschchen,eine geniale Idee, bei meinem Geschick hätte ich Angst, dass es beim Tragen zerbricht....

Pretty Things hat gesagt…

Simply gorgeous, and clever, too!

berit.borchardt hat gesagt…

... ich mag diese Fläschchen auch total gern, hab allerdings selbst noch keine in Betrieb. Wird wohl Zeit :o)

Cindy hat gesagt…

I love this idea! The little bottle is really sweet and so is the heart clasp. Very easy to add to any necklace. :-)

Miss Val's Creations hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous! I love the charms dangling with the bottle! ~Val

TuscanRoad hat gesagt…

Greetings from Clovis, California
I’ve enjoyed looking through your blog and your work is wonderful! Stop by and visit mine, if you haven’t already, for a chance to win my door prize. In the meantime, I hope this journey is as fun for you as it is for me.
Best, Holly
My blog: http://tuscanroad.blogspot.com/
Email: tuscanroad@sbcglobal.net