Samstag, 3. März 2012

Paaaaaaarty!



Paaaaarty - Lori, the wonderful, fantastic Lori, asked us again to party with her. Btw. her book about her great partys is availabe soon - she gives you a sneak peak here
I'm so proud to be a small part of it - Lori - thank you sooooooooo much for the opportunity!

Paaaaaarty - Lori, die wundervolle, fanastische Lori, hat uns wieder zu Ihrer Party eingeladen. Übrigens ihr Buch über die Hammerpartys gibt es bald zu kaufen - hier gibt es eine kleine Vorschau.
Ich bin so stolz, ein kleiner Teil von dem Buch zu sein - Lori  - noch einmal vielen, vielen Dank für die Chance!

Lori paired each beader with another designer and our task was zo send the at least a focal, a special clasp and some coordinating spacers or beads.  We had to use the clasp and the focal. This time I was paired with the lovely Tania Hagen - she lives in New Zealand, so isn't it the greatest thing to swap beads with someone from the other end of the world. I was excited  and - to be honest - challenged, because the beads were wonderful - but they were yellow, a color I wouldn't pick on my own:-)

Lori hat wieder 2er Pärchen gebildet und wir mussten uns dann gegenseitig, einen Verschluss, eine Focalperle und ein paar passende Perlen schicken. Nutzen mussten wir den Verschluss und die Focalperle. Meine Partnerin war die wunderbare Tania Hagen - sie lebt in Neuseeland  - ist es nicht der Hammer, dass man durch diesen Swap Perlen mit jeamnden vom anderen Ende der Welt austauscht? Ich war so aufgeregt und - um ehrlich zu sein - aufgeregt, denn die Perlen waren wundervoill - und gelb! Eine Farbe, die ich von mir aus niemals aussuchen würde:-)

I love bracelets so I decided to go in that direcetion. Tania was so generous with her beads that I had plenty of material. She sended me three glass beads and a lot of corresponding seedbeads  -  I added the charms and the connectors from my stash.

Ich liebe Arrmbänder, so dass ich mich direkt entschieden habe, in diese Richtung zu arbeiten. Tania war so großzügig und hat mir drei Glasperlen und eine Menge korrespondierender Seedbeads zum Arbeiten geschickt - von mir kamen die Charms und die Konnektoren.

I think it is funny and bright and makes a cute sound when you wear it! And everytime I look at this gorgeous glass-heart it puts a smile on my face! 

Ich finde es ist lustig und leuchtend und es macht einen netten Klang, wenn man es trägt. Und immer wenn ich diese tolle Glasherz anschaue, muss ich lächeln.



And here you will find, what Tania made with my beads - Und hier findet Ihr, was Tania, mit meinen Perlen gemacht hat.

Hostess, Lori Anderson Special Book Sneak Peeks, Cindy Wimmer

1.  Adlinah Kamsir (Singapore) and Hajer Waheed (Kingdom of Bahrain)
2. Adrienn Lukacs (Hungary) and Agata Grygiel (Poland)
3.  Agi Kiss (Hungary) and Carolien Muller-Genger (the Netherlands)
4.  Agnes Asztalos (Hungary) and B.R. Kuhlman
7.  Alicia Marinache (Canada) and Dita Basu
15.  Bonnie Coursolle (Canada) and Fay Wolfenden (Canada)
16.  Carmel McGinley (Australia) and Tracy Stillman (Australia)
21.  Cheryl Brown (Canada) and Diana Ptaszynski
22.  Christina Stofmeel (the Netherlands) and Eva Kovacs (Hungary)
24.  Cilla Watkins (Canada) and Elaine Robitaille (Canada)
25.  Sabrina Straub (Switzerland) and Kathy Combs
32.  Dee Elgie (UK) and Joanne Lockwood (UK)
33.  Dian Hierschel (Germany) and Eniko Fabian (Austria)
37.  Doris Stumpf (Germany) and Eszter Czibulyas (Hungary)
39.  Elke Leonhardt-Rath (Germany) and Marjolein Trewavas (UK)
41.  Erika Nooteboom (the Netherlands) and Giorgia Rossini (Italy)
43.  Evelyn Duberry (Canada) and Gaea Cannaday
45.  Ginger Bishop (military, Okinawa) and Martina Nagele (Germany)
48.  Helene Goldberg (Australia) and Karen Vincent
54.  Joanna Matuszczyk (Poland) and Julianna Kis (Hungary)
55.  Joanne Tinley (UK) and Michaela Pabeschitz (Austria)
65.  Kristina Johansson (Sweden) and Penny Neville (Canada)
66.  Krisztina Erlaki-Toth (Hungary) and Nicole Keller (Germany)
76.  Lori Finney (Canada) and Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp (Canada)
78.  Marta Kaczerowska (Poland) and Milla Starchik (Canada)
83.  Michelle Jensen and Sandra Young (Canada)
92.  Rosa Maria Cuevas (Mexico) and Tejae Floyde
93.  Sabine Dittrich (Germany) and Sally Russick
95.  Shanti Johnson and Tracy Mok (Canada)
97.  Sonya Stille and Traci Zeller (Canada)
98.  Stefanie Teufel (Germany) and Tania Hagen (New Zealand) (you are here)

Kommentare:

roomforchange hat gesagt…

I love the bracelet you made, wonderfull!!!
MarjoleinX

maryharding hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning bracelet Stefanie!!! Love the silver and the yellow combo and how you placed that incredible focal.

Heidi Post hat gesagt…

That glass heart is so sweet! And that bright pop of yellow is just what you need for Spring :) Congrats on a lovely cheerful piece.

Pelima Jewellery Design hat gesagt…

They look stunning stefanie. I love the bracelet, I would never have thought of doing that. Thank you for being a wonderful partner :)

Regina hat gesagt…

What a cute heart bead, love the bracelet it sits on, such sunny and happy colors.

CREATIVE MIND hat gesagt…

Amazing..Love it :)

Lorelei Eurto hat gesagt…

What a nice and happy color palette! I like the multi strand bracelet you created, very cool!

hat gesagt…

wow, this is so beautiful, I love the color palette!
I'm a partecipant from Italy, I'm trying to visit all of you.
this was really a great experience!
ciao ciao

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh ja - Gelb ist definitv auch keine der Farben, die ich mir freiwillig aussuchen würde. Zumindest kein "Schreiendes". Dein Armband spricht mich jedoch sehr an - definitiv ein Sommer-Laune-Strand Armband, das einem jede Menge Freude bringt!

Lois Moon hat gesagt…

You've inspired me to pull out some of the multi-strand connectors I've had forever and put together a bright spring bracelet. I love the lampwork heart in the middle. Bravo!

Barbara Lewis hat gesagt…

Love your bracelet, Stef! I love bracelets too and the dangling silver pieces are a great addition! So cute!

stregata hat gesagt…

Auch wenn es nicht 'Deine' Farbe ist - so ist aber definitiv ein Stefanie-Armband - sieht einfach nach Freude und gute Laune aus. Interessant finde ich auch, dass jetzt das Orange stärker im Vordergrund ist, als das Gelb. Klasse gemacht!

Cece Cormier hat gesagt…

Nice use of your soup. The heart bead and charm really pull it together.

Hi, I'm Linda hat gesagt…

Lovely bracelet.

jojosbeads hat gesagt…

Beautiful, bright and zingy! It makes me year for my daffodils to push through. Cheerful and pretty :) x

DIAS Jewelry hat gesagt…

Lovely bracelet!!! and the lampwork works really perfect with the beads! You rock, Stefanie!

mairedodd hat gesagt…

wonderful bracelet stefanie! and congrats on being a part of the book!

Perlendschungel hat gesagt…

Das Armband ist wirklich wunderschön geworden. Die Farben finde ich gar nicht so einfach umzusetzen. Das ist dir wunderbar gelungen. Mehrreihiger Schmuck wirkt sehr edel, finde ich.
LG,
Sabine

Cindy hat gesagt…

Love, love, love your bracelet, Stefanie! It is one of my favorites on the blog hop today!! I wouldn't ordinarily pick yellow either, but I would wear this bracelet in a heartbeat...with that beautiful lampwork heart and the multiple strands, it's a show-stopper!! :-)

Moobie Grace hat gesagt…

Such a bright and fun bracelet! You can't help but smile when you see it!

Cory hat gesagt…

Stef, you outdid yourself again. It is as hot as our Arizona sun.

Thanks for the kudos on mine, you are so sweet.

Malin de Koning hat gesagt…

Stefanie, it's great to see what you did with your soup. It is so "not you" and that is why it's great I think. But still it is you. Makes me happy. You manage just anything. I really like how you gathered all the silvery parts together, and those multi-strand connectors are very nice. All that yellow really works, simply because you put it together so nicely. It's a very pretty bracelet, and a so well executed Bead Soup Party.

Pine Ridge Treasures hat gesagt…

I wouldn't normally pick yellow either, but this is definitely a win! Pretty and cheery - I would wear it for sure!

Pearl and Pebble hat gesagt…

Lovely! What fabulous color!!

Wendy hat gesagt…

Beautiful! The bright colors make me think of sunshine! :) Great job!

Jenn hat gesagt…

Oh, wow! I love that focal and how you highlighted it in your bracelet. So excited to be part of the party and now add a new artist that I love to read!

Doris hat gesagt…

mit der Farbe gelb hätte auch ich Probleme gehabt aber du hast die Aufgabe fabelhaft gelöst, das Armband gefällt mir sehr gut
Grüßle
Doris

Sharon Driscoll hat gesagt…

Beautiful job with your soup!

Sharon Driscoll hat gesagt…

Beautiful job with your soup!

Marie Cramp hat gesagt…

Love the bright colourful design! Stunning!

Saturday Sequins hat gesagt…

A very happy and cheerful bracelet, indeed! And the glass heart is just darling. :)

Doris Stumpf hat gesagt…

Schöne frühlingsfrische Farben! Wunderbarst! Liebe Grüße Doris

Alice hat gesagt…

A beautiful bracelet! I love the bright colors, and that you used dark metal components for contrast.

Jean hat gesagt…

Love it and my favorite colors too!!

Bobbie Pene hat gesagt…

I was looking at the glass beads in your photo and thinking they looked so familiar - that is because they were made by me! You have done well to work with a colour you would not normally choose yourself, and the bracelet is just gorgeous.

Cornerstoregoddess hat gesagt…

That bracelet looks like the sun kissed it. Such a beautiful happy piece.

Lori Anderson hat gesagt…

That heart is sweet! And I love everything you make. I'm so glad you joined the party, and I hope you'll join me again in the summer!

Karyn B hat gesagt…

I love yellow. And what a pretty focal! This would definitely be a joy to wear.

Lisa Michele Creations hat gesagt…

Bright and Happy...fun bracelet...something to wear out for a night with girlfriends! Makes me happy looking at it..:)

SoulsFireDesigns hat gesagt…

What a beautiful piece! It is so cheerful and sweet! I love it :)

Lara Lutrick hat gesagt…

What a fun and cheerful bracelet. It makes me want summer and just to smile.

lunedreams hat gesagt…

ooh, i love orange! this is yummy! i love how the antiqued silver echoes the little black dots on the heart focal. i love the warmth of the colors and sparkliness of the clear glass together. i really love orange and silver together.

Alicia hat gesagt…

Oh, Stefanie, it IS funny, and bright, and happy and makes me smile, and laugh and dance in summer anticipation (not sure if that's proper English :)) Love the sunny bracelet!

Cheryl Brown hat gesagt…

Your bracelet is luscious. Looks like lemon drops and other hard candy. I especially liked the silver charms on the end to mirror the large heart focal.

Elisabeth hat gesagt…

Love the happy yellow bracelet!

Metal Me This hat gesagt…

Such happy colors! Love the bracelet.

Cynthia hat gesagt…

Great multi-strand! I applaud your creativity. And I appreciate your kind comments on my blog.

kirszti hat gesagt…

Wow I love your bracelet, reminds me of the hot shiny summer days! :)

adlinah hat gesagt…

Beautiful bracelet Stefanie! You did a great job designing with all those yellows and yes, that heart is so pretty, it's bound to cheer you up when you look at it.

Rebecca hat gesagt…

Beautiful! I, like you, wouldn't pick yellow usually, and I would have really been challenged by these beads! But you have worked your usual magic and the bracelet (I love bracelets too :-)) is gorgeous. Bright and cheery, and full of fun! I bet it feels great on.

Diane hat gesagt…

Stunning job Stephanie! I too love the glass heart and it just made me smile as well...
p.s. love the dangle of charms, of course!

Mariposa hat gesagt…

Ui, das ist Sonnenschein pur! Gefällt mir!

Mandi Ainsworth hat gesagt…

It's such a happy bracelet that it's only fitting that it makes a happy sound :) Great Job!

Spirited Earth hat gesagt…

love this bracelet..i would have been stumped with the soup mix, your piece is so fun

Jeannie hat gesagt…

Beautiful Bracelet. That lampwork bead is sublime.

Kathy Lindemer hat gesagt…

Great job! It is a gorgeous bracelet!

Cindy Cima hat gesagt…

Gorgeous bracelet - love the colors!

Milla Hope hat gesagt…

In one word: ADORABLE! Well done!!

B. R. Kuhlman hat gesagt…

I love those vibrant orange and yellow colors. Very bright and cheerful. That heart focal is so lovely. You did a great job putting together this bracelet. It looks like it would be totally fun to wear. :)

Ann hat gesagt…

Great bracelet. I would never guess you weren't a yellow lover:)

*Kel* hat gesagt…

The is such a happy bracelet! Surely makes me smile... I wish I could hear the little noise is makes when you wear it! Very nice!

Rhea hat gesagt…

I love multistrand bracelets! Very cool. Cheers!

Kat BM hat gesagt…

you can't go wrong with cute sounds! I love jewelry with movement, it gives it such a good energy and they are fun to wear

moonsafari hat gesagt…

Beautiful sunny beads and gorgeous bracelet! I see it was not only me who decided to create a multistrand bracelet :))

Maneki hat gesagt…

What a pretty and happy bracelet! It feels so bright and sunny, like a vitamin injection. Great job!

Marcie Abney hat gesagt…

What a great piece! I never have any idea what to do with yellow! It's one of my colors that scares me. This looks great!

Jean A. Wells hat gesagt…

Your bracelet is delightful! It is so cheery and pretty. I love that heart bead. Very nice job!

Laura hat gesagt…

Beautiful work!

Rebekah hat gesagt…

So bright and sunny! I love it!!

Copper Diem hat gesagt…

Love the cheery colors!

jelveh Designs hat gesagt…

very nice, love the happy feeling of this bracelet...

jelveh Designs hat gesagt…

very nice, love the happy feeling of this bracelet...

Shanti Johnson hat gesagt…

Since I live at Seashore in Florida your Sunshine Blast of Beauty bracelet is my fav color! It's so darn gorgeous! U reallly nailed it & I luv ur stepping outside your normal design style!!!

Steph L. hat gesagt…

Great job with your soup! Love that bracelet, so cheerful.

LoriF hat gesagt…

So pretty! I love that heart bead too, and the color is just wonderful. Sunshine on your wrist!

Patti Van hat gesagt…

That is an absolutly fantastic bracelet! I would wear that all the time! Nice job!

Cynthia hat gesagt…

Very cute! I wouldn't have thought of doing a multi-strand bracelet. Way to go!

Kat hat gesagt…

What a lovley necklace with beautiful colors. beautiful!

Loris Glassworks hat gesagt…

You did a wonderful job with the soup ingredients you received. They would have really challenged me, seed beads are difficult for me to use. Very pretty bracelet. Cheers!
Lori D.

CraftyHope hat gesagt…

Oh, I agree that yellow can be difficult to work with but you did a really great job with this. It is such a happy bracelet! Well done.

Stacey hat gesagt…

I adore hearts - so this is right up my alley! Such a fun bracelet!! I just don't do multiple strands enough - that's got to change! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Karen Vincent hat gesagt…

Stunning bracelet! Love the colour combination and the focal is to die for. Great bead soup!

Gaea hat gesagt…

Beautiful soup! Gorgeous design!

Kathleen Lange Klik hat gesagt…

You are right, the bracelet is fun and bright! Great piece for summer and fall. Well done!

dreaminofbeads / SAS Jewelry Designs hat gesagt…

I love your fun and happy bracelet. The heart is really pretty.
Sonya

Lori Anderson hat gesagt…

Very cheerful! You make everything look good.