Samstag, 21. April 2012

Wrapped, Stacked & Layered Bracelet Challenge


I love hops. I love Tracy Statlers Blog. I loooooove bracelets and I loooooooove stacked bracelets even more, so when she asked to hop along with her in the Wrapped, Stacked & Layered Bracelet Challenge I knew I had to participate.

Ich liebe Bloghops. I liebe Tracy Statlers Blog. Ich liebe Armbänder und gestapelte Armbänder liebe ich noch viel mehr. Von daher wusste ich, dass ich bei ihrem Wrapped, Stacked & Layered Bracelet Challenge einfach mitmachen muss.


The black bangle is a gift from my mother, the other three are made by me.

Der schwarze Reif ist ein Geschenk meiner Mutter, die restlichen drei habe ich gemacht.

Thank you Tracy for doing this hop, that is fun. And to all of my fellow hoppers  - I have limited access to the internet on the weekend, so maybe my visit has to wait until Monday. And if you interested in winning some beads, I'm hosting a giveaway right now here. Winner will be picked on Monday.

Danke Tracy für diesen Hop, das hat Spaß gemacht. Und an meine Mithopper - Ich habe dieses Wochenende nur begrenzt Internetzugang, so dass es Montag werden kann, bis ich bei Euch vorbeischaue. Und wenn Ihr ein paar Perlchen gewinnen wollt, bei mir läuft hier gerade ein Giveaway, der Gewinner wird Montag gezogen.

And now let's hop:
makebraceletsblog.com (the hostess)
ahteesblog.blogspot.com
songbeads.blogspot.com
sadafulee.blogspot.com
beadlolabead.blogspot.com
stringsattachedcindi.blogspot.com
carolynscreationswa.blogspot.com
cathiecarroll.blogspot.com
pinterest.com/chrisdeweerd
beatnheart.blogspot.com
storiestheytell.blogspot.com
tellyourgirlfriends.com
mamasgottodoodle.blogspot.com
copperdiem.blogspot.com
copperpennydesigns.blogspot.com
greenshoot.blogspot.com
twentytwelve-mmxii.blogspot.com
delle56.blogspot.com
elizabeth-marengoalhajas.blogspot.com
treasures-found.blogspot.com
erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com
ferrarioriginalsyahoocom.blogspot.com
facebook.com/handcraftedserenity
PaisleyDesignStudios.com
pixiloo.blogspot.com
hintjewelry.blogspot.com
silverrosedesigns.blogspot.com
daisychaindesignsjewellery.blogspot.com
jazzierich.blogspot.com
site.jkdjewelry.com/blog
jeanetteblix.com
glassaddictions.com
jerrisjems.com
howienjoylife7997.blogspot.com
overthemoon-design.com
katerichbourg.com
pinterest.com/kk0725/stack-it-up-bracelets/
kimmykats.com
kymhunterdesigns.blogspot.com
lamplightcrafts.blogspot.com
lelamccracken.blogspot.com
etsy.com/shop/goingtribal
inspiredadonments.blogspot.com
lorelei1141.blogspot.com
freshbakeddesigns.wordpress.com
lindysdesigns.blogspot.com
maryhardingjewelrybeadblog.blogspot.com
maureenmeanswell.blogspot.com
maybejustperhaps.blogspot.com
beadrecipes.wordpress.com
tekaandzoe.blogspot.com
miri100.blogspot.com
melissameman.blogspot.com
kenshostudio.com
beadingbymalindekoning.blogspot.com
havanabeads.blogspot.com
eclecticteaenshrinements.blogspot.com
roxidesigns.blogspot.com
stefaniessammelsurium.blogspot.com (you are here)
thestudiosublime.com
sandivolpe.com
sharondriscoll.blogspot.com
sedillohillstudio.blogspot.com
sunshinebliss.com
sharonsjewelrygarden.blogspot.com
MiShelDesigns.com
aujourlejour-shelly.blogspot.com
blueberrycrazy.deviantart.com/gallery
uniqueboutique-creativetouch.blogspot.com
starhitchedwagon.blogspot.com

Kommentare:

TesoriTrovati hat gesagt…

Wonderful Miss Stefani! I particularly love the photo. Those colors are so yummy! I wasn't able to get a picture of them on, but I will do my best to show them off! I still have one more that I would really like to do. Maybe I can squeeze it in as it is still the 20th here! See you on the flip side.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

LiliKrist hat gesagt…

I love the way you use fabric for your jewelry design =)

sharon hat gesagt…

Your bracelets are incredibly gorgeous Steph! OMG! I can't believe it, so much work involved! You are one talented creative lady!

Cindy hat gesagt…

Stefanie
You are my very first visit in the blog hop! :-) I absolutely LOVE your collection of stacked bracelets... they are really amazing. Did you do all of the beadwork? And the color combination you chose is really great! I'm going back to take a look at them again! :-)

paerelkinnek hat gesagt…

Hallo Stefanie,
Deine Bracelets sind einfach toll, sie gefallen mir gut, man entdeckt immer neue Sachen in Ihnen
LG Evelyn

stregata hat gesagt…

Wenn ich Dich mit einem Wort beschreiben müsste - das Wort wäre FARBE! Unglaublich wie Du das machst!

la mar de bonita hat gesagt…

Dieses Armband gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut! Die Farben sind großartig!
Liebe Grüße, Michi

Donatella M hat gesagt…

Sunning! love the colors - the different fabrics - beads - the everything :)
different and work so well together. wow. your creations are always stunning!

Fundstücke hat gesagt…

Stefanie.....ich liebe deinen Schmuck!!!!!!!!!!!
GglG Karola

sandi m hat gesagt…

Beautiful collection and yummy colors. The seed bead work is georgeous...fantastic.

Stories They Tell hat gesagt…

Such luscious color and your beadwork is sublime! Sophisticated and fabulous-- what an amazing stack-- glad I visited!

Sharon hat gesagt…

Stephanie, you always continue to astound me with your creativity and eye for color! Your bracelets are gorgeous, I love the colors and styles, so chic and feminine!

Stacey hat gesagt…

Gorgeous colors! So rich and vibrant!!

Lynda hat gesagt…

Eye popping treasure trove of bracelets. Look so great together. Love them!

Tracy Statler hat gesagt…

Hot, Hot, Hot. A definite wow stack. I love the photo of you wearing them. The beading is really something and the silk and fiber is great. Thanks so much for sharing!

Tracy

Boot ~C hat gesagt…

WOW O love your stack, great use of fiber

Pretty Things hat gesagt…

Very dramatic! Love the color scheme!

Pixiloo hat gesagt…

Wonderful bracelets. I just love the colors. I love the beadwork, those ruffles are just beautiful.

Gallery 13 - Lela Bouse-McCracken hat gesagt…

I also love the fibers mixed in. Very pretty work!

Ginger Bishop hat gesagt…

Wow Lady! Fun, funky, colorful, bold simply stupendous! Love the triangles so much.

maryharding hat gesagt…

Stefanie-- I love your bracelets and you wear your stack so well. Just love the intensity of the pinks and blacks and reds and purples together.
Yours was the first stack I saw very early Sat AM but I was out of town and only had the phone to post with which is so hard for me. So I waited too. Just wanted to be sure you know how much I have enjoyed yours.

Jeannie hat gesagt…

Colors are amazing and I love the seed beads.

Jo hat gesagt…

I really really love the seed bead beads you've used - did you make them? I'd never have thought to have made ones like that, and the colours are gorgeous too!

Roswitha hat gesagt…

Wow klasse, würde mir auch gefallen!!!

LG Roswitha

jeanetteblix.com hat gesagt…

Stefanie,
These are beautiful and some of my favorite colors! I can see that you put a lot of time into these creations! Lovely.

Malin de Koning hat gesagt…

Oh my, this is soooo pretty Stefanie! What a fun mix. Kind of unexpected, but it works soooo well. I like what you've done with the triangular peyote.

Kensho Studio hat gesagt…

Beautiful colors and beautiful work!! Thanks for sharing.

Jewels By Ine hat gesagt…

I LOVE the bracelet! It is dealt nice done! And what a cool blog hop!

My Life Under the Bus hat gesagt…

So much fun I love this combination and the bright pop of color it look really fun to wear!

Linda Y hat gesagt…

Awesome job. I love the colors. This is one of my favorite color combos. The top bangle in the stack with the beadwork is great! I love it.

PerlenSockenTick hat gesagt…

Mehr als supergenial ;D
Traumhafte Farben ... alles wie immer perfekt!!!

Ganz liebe Grüße, Ruth

Lola hat gesagt…

SWOON! These are awesome!!!

Melissa Meman hat gesagt…

Steph - those rock!!!

Eva Maria Keiser hat gesagt…

Wonderful idea, the colors are fantastic.
Greetings,
-Eva Maria

Holly hat gesagt…

Stefani - what a lovely stack you created! I love seeing all the pink, and that one slash of black really picks up the eye!

CraftyHope hat gesagt…

Oh, that bright pink paired with the black makes for a delightfully fun and whimsical stack! Very cool.

Karen Mitchell hat gesagt…

Amazing stack. Love the colours, so dramatic and the texture of the silk really brings out the colours.

beadrecipes hat gesagt…

Wow, that pink really pops against the black doesn't it! Love your stack!

Beth Hemmila hat gesagt…

What a cool color combination! I love the bright colors with the stark black. It feels so powerful. xoxo Beth

Perlen und Pinsel hat gesagt…

Hallo Stefanie,
wow, was für ein grandioses Gestapel, sieht mega super aus! Die Farbkombi ist genial!
LG Claudia

Alice hat gesagt…

Hello. I'm finally making my way down the list. Your bracelets are lovely--with gorgeous colors and textures. The look so wonderful together.

OneCraftyFox hat gesagt…

Your latest creation is wonderful... I love stacked bracelets!!

Steffi hat gesagt…

Hello, a wonderful blog. The posts were verry good.

The Best Your Steffi